Protection of rights
This notice applies to the webpages of the evropskasredstva.si website. All content published on this website is the property of the Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development and is for information purposes only.
The Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development is not responsible for the use of the evropskasredstva.si website content or for any damage caused by the use of the content published on this website. The Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development will strive to ensure that the information published on this website is correct. The Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development may modify any of the contents at any time, without any obligation to inform the users, and shall not be held liable for the consequences of such modifications.
Restricted right of website content use
Users may make use of the evropskasredstva.si website content for their own personal use and for publicity purposes, without infringing copyright. The authors of the content shall not be held liable for any adverse consequences of website content use. Any other use or distribution of the content, or any part thereof, is authorised with the permission of the Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development.
The Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development will dispose of all data collected on the evropskasredstva.si website in accordance with the legislation in force.
Notice to individuals pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 4 May 2016, p. 1) regarding the processing of personal data
- Controller of the personal data collection: Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development, Kotnikova 5, SI-1000 Ljubljana; [email protected], +386 1 400 35 57 (Marjanca Scheicher).
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO): Mag. Zora Noč as the Data Protection Officer at the Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development.
Contact: [email protected]; +386 1 400 32 37
- Purpose of personal data processing: the Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development collects and processes personal data such as name and surname, home address, e-mail and telephone number for activities such as prize awards and other campaigns, newsletter subscriptions, etc., carried out by the Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development.
- Legal basis for personal data processing: personal consent in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Recipients or categories of recipients* of personal data, if any: Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. It will only be communicated to the employees of the Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development who are responsible for the collection and processing of personal data for the predefined purposes.
- Information on transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organisation: Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
- Period of retention of personal data or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period: Personal data will be retained for a period of time in accordance with the purposes for which they are collected and processed, otherwise for no longer than until revocation by the data subject.
- Information on the existence of the rights of the data subject to request access to, rectification or erasure of, or restriction of personal data, or the existence of the right to object to processing and the right to data portability: The data subject may, at any time, request access to, or rectification, updating, correction or restriction of the processing by means of a written request addressed to the Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development. However, due to the nature and purpose of the processing, it is not possible to request the erasure of personal data or to object to the processing of personal data. The request must specify which personal data you wish to have amended or otherwise indicate how you wish to restrict their use. The Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development will respond to the request in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- Information on the right to withdraw consent where processing is based on consent: The data subject may withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until its withdrawal.
- Information on the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: A complaint may be lodged with the Information Commissioner (address: Dunajska cesta 22, SI-1000 Ljubljana, e-mail: [email protected], telephone: +386 1 230 97 30, website: www.ip-rs.si).
- Additional information:
- The provision of personal data is based on the individual’s personal consent.
- The individual is not obliged to provide personal data.
- Information about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling: The Ministry of Cohesion and Regional Development does not carry out automated decision-making based on profiling with personal data.
* Point (9) of Article 4 of the General Regulation.